Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club (the "Club") - a private club for members - is a member-owned equity country club located within the Entrada at Snow Canyon gated community. The Club provides members and their guests with privileges to use Golf, Sports and Fitness Center and the Clubhouse amenities.
Who is eligible to acquire memberships in Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club?
Membership is exclusively offered to owners of property in the Entrada at Snow Canyon community. However, as of October 27, 2014 a limited number (30) of memberships called Invitational Callable Regular Equity Memberships became available to non-Entrada property owners.
What real estate developments are within Entrada?
Current properties of Entrada include all phases of Kachina Springs (South, North, East, Kachina Cliffs), The Escapes, The Vista's, Paiute Springs, Chaco Bench, Chaco West, Lava Cove, Lava Falls, Anasazi Hills, Anasazi Ridge, The Reserve, Toroweap, Shinava Ridge, the Inn at Entrada and The Cliffs of Snow Canyon (collectively know as "Entrada Property").
What amenities does Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club
- 18-hole Johnny Miller Signature championship golf course
- Driving range
- Practice chipping area, practice bunker and putting greens
- Teaching Areas
- Pro Shop
Sports and Fitness CenterIndoor and outdoor swimming pools and spa
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools and spas
- Two tennis courts and six pickleball courts
- Sand volleyball court and outdoor basketball court
- LifeFitness cardio and weight equipment
- Free fitness classes
- Personal trainers
- Spa services (massages, nail care, etc..)
Award Winning Clubhouse
- The Grille at Entrada
- Outdoor patio
- Private dining room
- Equity Member lounge and locker rooms
- Golf Pro shop
- Snack Bar
- Banquet rooms
What types of membership are offered at Enntrada at Snow Canyon Country Club?
Regular Equity Membership
- Regular Equity Memberships have unlimited golf, unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of the Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events.
- Regular Equity Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Regular Equity Memberships are equitable, voting and transferable
- Social Memberships are entitled to seven rounds of golf per spouse per year with applicable green fees.
- Social Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social events.
- Social Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home in The Cliffs of Snow Canyon.
- Social Memberships are non-equity, non-transferable and terminate when the member no longer owns a lot or home within the Entrada Property or resign the membership.
- Associate Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social events.
- Associate Memberships are required with the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property. Not available to property owners within The Cliffs of Snow Canyon.
- Associate Memberships are non-equity and are required for a Entrada Property owners (except The Cliffs of Snow Canyon) if not an equity member.
What are the voting privileges of Equity Members?
- Each Equity Membership, whether held by one or two persons, shall be entitled to one (1) vote upon each matter submitted to a vote at a meeting of Equity Members.
Are members of my family entitles to use my membership privileges?
- Members may allow accompanied and unaccompanied guests to use the Club facilities in accordance with the Club rules and upon payment of any applicable guest fees and charges.
- Member guest play on the golf course is limited to not more than twelve (12) times per year per guest; six times during peak season and six times during off-peak season. (In season is October 1 - March 31, Out of season is April 1 - September 30).
- All membership types will receive twenty (20) Free Fitness Center Guest Passes which will be issued annually and can be used for either Sponsored or Accompanied guests. Once the free passes are used, only "Direct Family" guests will be allowed as Sponsored guests. There are no restrictions on the number of Accompanied Guests a member may have. Free guest passes are not transferable. A "Family Guest" rate is equal to a 50% discount off the accompanied guest rate shall be established for direct family members who are an accompanied or sponsored (unaccompanied) guest. "Direct Family" is defined as grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren and the spouses of said family members. The family guest rate does not apply to uncles, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc...
- Currently guest use of the Grille is unlimited; however, if unaccompanied, the guest must first be pre-authorized by the sponsoring member. The Board reserves the right to restrict unaccompanied guest use of the Grille.
Who oversees the day-to-day operations of the Club?
- The Club has retained Troon Golf, USA ("Troon") who works in conjunction with the Entrada Board of Trustees.
This information is provided by the Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club. Please note that any of the above policies, procedures and programs may be changed or terminated at any time without notice by the governing bodies of the Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club is a party and applicable laws and regulations.